Sunday, November 11, 2007

{Taranki}




So many of you know I've been working my bum off (literally) for a competition in New Plymouth. It has finally come and gone and I took FIRST PLACE!


All the watered down soup, tiny quantities of oats, herbal tea, and weighing every meal paid off.


Now I am eating again and thoroughly enjoying it! But still eating well and clean because my next step is the National Competition.


Thanks to everyone for cheering me on. It's you who motivate me to challenge myself and to keep going.

2 comments:

Judy said...

What a fantastic achievement. You've worked so hard for this and really deserved to win.

Looking like that you'll knock the judges for six in the National Competition!

MarieC said...

Wow, I just had to leave a comment--found your blog thru Marilyn Haymond & Tara Cook. WOW! I would have never guessed you for a bodybuilder.

Sounds like your life in NZ is fantastic--nice to see a little slice of your life.

Hop over to http://cummingschronicles.blogspot.com for a slice of ours.

Take care--Marie Cummings