Sunday, November 11, 2007

{Small Gift Swaps}




I'm the very lucky lady who gets to work with a FANTASTIC group of Stampin Up demonstrators. One of the perks of my job is getting to do monthly swaps with such talented women. The month of October we swapped small gift ideas, and the results were just over the top! We had everything from scrapbooking kits, needle cases, pin cushions, treat bags, bookmarks, soap, various boxes, albums, and notebooks. Enjoy these photos of some of the goodies.


I included a close up of Anne's swap because she made me laugh. She made these cute lolly pouches, but no, no, I didn't get lollies. She gave me a muesli bar in mine! Gee, you'd think I was on some crazy diet or something!! :) Just to demonstrate how versatile one project can be in any case . . . .


I have the best ladies!

No comments: