Tuesday, November 20, 2007

{Card Tote - Teacher Appreciation Gift}


What a great project this was! This little tote goes together without a template and lickity-split. I stepped it up a bit, but of course you can make it a more simple and quick design if you have a number to make.


I slotted this as a teacher appreciation gift because it's that time of year and I bet many teachers don't want another box of chocolates. How cool to give them something like this? Especially if your child helps put it together? (if you have the patience of a saint).


I am just showing one card here, but we made four to go inside, all a little different, but coordinating. It's easy to make up a little template for a matching envelope to fit any size card when you use the Stampin Up 5-in-1 envelope template. I love seeing my students' finished projects - all adding their own touches.

No comments: