Sunday, November 11, 2007

{Explosion Box Album}




This turned out to be a really great project - a really fun and colorful result with lots and lots of spaces for photos or other embellishments.


We used the VERY cool set Polka Dots and Paisleys and the coordinating Polka Dots and Petals along with the matching 12x12 papers, Petals and Paisleys. Wow, what a tongue-twister. All of these really great items are only available until the end of November so act now!!


We had a few new ladies in class, both of whom had a very distinct sense of style, which we all loved. I realize I can be a bit full-on in class, and I hope I didn't scare these two lovelies away. (But then again, I could just blame the rowdiness of the group) I didn't get a shot of their finished albums, but did get a pic of Tui's. I loved how the Old Olive ink showed up on her lid. I just loved all the color in this project.

No comments: