Thursday, November 22, 2007

{All in the Family Keychain}


In case you were ever curious what my family looked like, here we are! It's my husband, me in the orange dress, and my three daughters in dresses of their favourite colours. The words read "Happiness is knowing you".


We made keychains this week using this very, very cute and fun set and Polyshrink. It was great to break away from cardstock for an hour and put these gifts together. This stamp set is just available through the end of November and all sales go towards a fund set up for a recent widow and her three young children.


I thought about making these keychains for my siblings for Christmas because they are easy to mail overseas, but then I remembered that my brother has seven daughters. Maybe I could make him a belt?

No comments: