Sunday, November 11, 2007

{Merry Chistmas}


I demo'ed this card last class, thinking it was too simple for a class project. Well, everyone loved this one! Funny thing is, I did exactly the same thing last year - demoed a really quick project and everyone wanted to do that one instead of the projects I had planned! Oh, well, at least I'm keeping them enthused one way or another . . . .


So this one I saw somewhere, or at least similar, because the idea's been in my mind for a while. But I don't know where so I can't give proper credit. And maybe I did make it up? Not sure. But the idea is super simple - just one color, a wheel, and a sentiment. Oh, and the ribbon, or course. Must have ribbon.


The wheel is called Bold Snowflakes. Wheels are fabulous when you have lots of stamping to do - fast and painless. I then stamped the sentiment from the Glad Tidings set, tossed on some of the grosgrain ribbon and silver cord, added some organdy and a dash of glitter. Done!


Please contact me asap if you'd like to get the supplies for this project so I can be sure they get to you in plenty of time for the holidays.


The other thought is that you don't have to do snowflakes or even Christmas. This is a simple design that could be used with any wheel, any color, and any occasion.

1 comment:

kareN stampZ said...

Well done a super effective card - glad to see it posted as I thought it was red on red!