Wednesday, January 23, 2008

{One week of My Life}




As I mentioned to some of you, I spent the last week or so cleaning (shoveling?) out my craft room. I even moved the furniture to vacuum! I found some treasures doing that.


Anyway, every time I walk in there, I just smile. I'm posting pictures to share my smiles anyway.


I should have taken a before so you could see how mess I get when I work. Suffice it to say that it's a completely different room now.


Do you like how much paper I have? And do you think there's any danger of having to make a card without ribbon?


I LOVE it!

2 comments:

Jones Family said...

before I scrolled down to the next post I had spied all those stamps in the corner - it made me feel better (and jealous!) and I decided I really must show Peter! As for the rest of the room - oh so gorgeous (and oh so jealous again!) - I like the way the ribbon looks like it is kind of sagging in the middle - weighted down I guess!

Judy said...

What a great, well organised work space. It's given me a few ideas and I can now show my husband that my craft supplies look meagre in comparison (he always tells people that I have my own personal stationery shop in the house!) Reckon that entitles me to do some more spending.