Monday, February 4, 2008

{Munch Love}



I've been giving myself personal challenges lately, and this one was to do a masculine valentine AND use Bold Brights. Which are great, but just not my usual style. It's good to branch out and try and work with something a little different.

And, my goodness, this one took lots of throwing away and starting over! But the end result is fun and passed my husband's test of "Is this okay to give to a guy?"

Treat Yourself is a great stamp set! We've made some really fun stuff with this one - all the elements piece together to make coffee/hot chocolate mugs, jelly bean containers, peanuts, easter egg basket, shopping bag, and so on! I've even seen the popcorn bag turned upside down and made to look like hair! Great value for such a big and versatile set.

We did a fair bit of embossing on this one to get those white accents to really pop out. And what fun the popcorn was! Some of us like lots of butter and some of us made a more healthy version with just a dab. And some of us don't get butter at all . . . . ever . . . . .

I have just one kit leftover from the classes and the email class, so let me know asap if you want it! $6 with postage and includes the popcorn. Or the kit is free when you order the set (which also gets you nearly to a FREE Sale-a-bration set as well!)

No comments: