Wednesday, January 23, 2008

{Shake Your Birthday}


This card was a personal challenge - not colors I would normally pick out to use together, but decided I was going to use a blue! I like how it turned out. I borrowed the layout from one card, the colors from another, changed the dimensions a bit, and then added the shaker element. So thanks to all those crafty ladies out there who let me borrow bits and pieces off of them!


This card features that very cool and fun shaker pocket with clear microbeads. We popped up the center gift so the beads sort of catch on it, adding a visual interest.


This set is one of the Saleabration sets, one of the free ones during January and February with any qualifying order or workshop! This is truly the best sale Stampin Up! has during the year - take advantage!!


And also a great time to sign up or to buy the starter kit! Not only is it 10% off, but you also get to pick any set out of the catalogue for free up to $95!


Don't you love that new wide ribbon? It's in the Summer Mini Catalogue.

2 comments:

Judy said...

That looks so lovely - great colours, and with a different feel about it. So sad I missed this class! You make 'throwing' a card together look so easy ...

Louise F NZ said...

This turned out great Jacque, I love the shaker box cards but have never been brave enough to try it. Awesome job on your one.