Wednesday, January 9, 2008

{A Gift for my Stamping Team}




I can't believe it's been a month since I've posted!


Well, we've been busy, busy, busy preparing Extravaganza for you, so there's been no slacking off here.


These are some shots of the little Christmas treats I made for my team this year. I used two of the Sale-A-Bration sets (you know, the ones you can get for FREE during January and February) to make the cards.


The "ice cream bar" is actually white chocolate with a raspberry truffle inside. They looked so adorable and so YUMMY, I picked them up a while ago with this project in mind. (I said they looked yummy. No, I didn't eat one. I have to be very, very good) I took the ugly wrappers off and re-wrapped them in clear cellophane and tied with a ribbon - easy!
If you join my team, you too could get a white chocolate raspberry truffle.


That's my husband and my middle daughter asking me if there were any leftovers . . . .

1 comment:

kareN stampZ said...

the cards are so cute (but you're also so clever) - it's a really cute stamp set & well worth earning :-)