Wednesday, January 23, 2008

{Big Blooms Goes Little}


Another personal challenge! I picked out a color that I don't normally use (can you guess which one?) and then randomly picked other colors to go with it. I like how it turned out; do you?


Ever since I saw this set, I've wanted to shrink it down!


Big Blooms is in the Summer Mini catalogue, so it's only available until the end of March. The sentiment inside is from Lots of Thoughts, another one of the free Saleabration sets! That one is a set of six and each stamp has four sayings on it, making it a real winner!!


The swirls in the background are from Friendship Flowers, another free Saleabration set! Gotta have them all!

1 comment:

kareN stampZ said...

wow both shaker cards are fantastic & you're putting my cleaning/tidying up efforts to shame - well done.