Tuesday, December 11, 2007

{A Little Flip Book}


I do love how these turned out. I wanted to do one in another set of papers, but you know how those other things like children and sleeping get in the way of all the things we want to do.


This book was designed by one of my favorite artists, Taylor Van Breuger. I've switched it around a bit to fit what we were doing. The words are from Carte Postale and the flowers are from Both Way Blossoms. Some of the ladies used Easy Elegance, a new set from the summer mini, and that looked equally as great.


I'm teaching this class again tonight, so I may put some more pics up of this idea, especially if we do end up using other papers. My supply of Recollections Designer Series Paper is dangerously low. You wouldn't know I'd run out of anything from the amount of supplies crammed into my craft room.

1 comment:

Louise F NZ said...

Sorry, you are tagged!
list 7 random facts and tag 7 others.
Lou