Monday, December 10, 2007

{My Offering}




My team had a Christmas gift exchange this month in lieu of a swap. Many of the gifts were hand-made with extra special effort put in. Sara from Titirangi received my gift - a set of four tile coasters made with a gorgeous, gorgeous set, Carte Postale. I do love how these turned out; I hope she loves them, too, because it was a teensy hard for me to give them away!
This set, Carte Postale, is available for a limited time. It's a set of eleven beautiful images for 58.95, a tremendous value to boot. It also has a matching wheel, paper, and background stamp. Please email or call me to order!


I was the lucky recipient of a Kiwi Christmas cookbook - quite an appropriate gift for me, I thought, considering I am not a native here and because I have no family here, the cooking is on my shoulders. Better mine than Jared's in any case.

No comments: