Tuesday, December 11, 2007

{THE Triange Box}


All credit for this template goes to Anabel, who needs no introduction because I think everyone knows Anabel. At least, everyone I've ever met in New Zealand knows Anabel.


She made us an adorable box like this using Tempting Turquoise for a swap we did a few months back, and I just had to copy the template. SO very, very easy and fast. In fact, so easy that Tui and Lissa taught this box to the children at church last week! Don't you just love the unusual shape? Perfect for a Christmas tree, I thought.


I've use the double sided Stampin Up Christmas Papers, Holiday Thyme here. So the inside is a cool print as well. I put the "louder" print on the inside for a fun WOW when the box is opened. The stamp set is Solemn Stillness. We've used just a portion of the sentiment here, giving more flexibility to the set. Plus, that's what would fit, so there you go.

No comments: