Tuesday, December 11, 2007

{Bashful Holiday Box}


This is my favorite box template. If you took my class at senz south or made the baby shower boxes with me nearly 2 years ago now, you'll recognize this one. It's the same design - just jazzed up differently. This is made out of an A4 sheet of card with no tracing and cutting - just some scores and a few snips and done. I give all credit to my muse, Melinda. She's the one who hooked me on this company and my oldest friend. She's two months older than me, so I can say that. But really, she's known me since we were babies - a real sister. Anyway, one of the many blessings she's brought to my life is THIS box template. (grin)


And it was my other dearest friend, Tui, who wondered what it would look like to use a cuttlebug on acetate. I rolled this over in my mind for a while, and this is what I came up with. Pretty cool, eh? Tui's pretty cool. I'm so lucky to have such a talented team - won't you consider joining us? I'd love to have you stamping and creating and partying with us. Yes, we get wild and crazy with our glitter sometimes . . . .
The background-y stuff is the oft-neglected background stamp called Holiday Print. It's in the Christmas section rather than the background section. It's one of my favorites, but I just don't think to pull it out enough. Very generic - one you could use year after year and no one would notice it's the same image.
Yes, those balls are edible. They are disgusting and cola flavor, no less, but there are a few out there who like them . . . . . Good thing for people like Karen.

No comments: