Monday, December 10, 2007

{I'm so Blessed}



As a general rule, us women and mothers don't get a lot of special attention during the holidays. The holiday work generally gets piled onto our shoulders . . . I was feeling particularly burned out yesterday and having an "I want to quit" day. But my dear, dear ladies totally changed my attitude around when they all arrived with gifts and goodies for ME! Just look at my loot! I didn't get it in the pic, but I also received a beautiful crystal necklace from sweet Judy. And Mirriel made a delicious butterscotch slice for everyone to share.


I had a giggle when Tracy put shampoo and conditioner in that treat pouch for me! She's a gym fanatic, too. Those three cute boxes are full of goodies for my three angel daughters; I think maybe they have a few 'grandmas' in New Zealand after all.


Not only was I spoiled and appreciated, but didn't everyone do such nice work? I felt/feel very special and loved today. What a true blessing these sweet women are to me.

No comments: