Wednesday, March 5, 2008




Well, if you've wondered why the blog has been quiet, here's my excuse!
I left all the world behind and spent four days in paradise with my husband. No kids! And wow, it was unbelieveable.
You and I are so lucky to live here in New Zealand, just a hop away from such fairylands as this. There is just nothing like this in my homeland; itwas truly a daydream.
We sort of missed our children . . . I was literally feeling quite sad to get on that plane to come home. Just one more day, I said!
By the way, I would normally never wear a bikini in public. (Okay, with one exception for those who know me well). But as the story goes, I forgot to pack both the camera and a swimsuit. So this little Tempting Turquoise number was only $10, so I said for the next for days, I'll wear it.
Oh, we are so lucky to live in such a beautiful world.

No comments: