Wednesday, March 5, 2008


Don't you love this colour combination?!


March is the time for the retired list to come out (please see my promotions page) in preparation for our NEW catalogue releasing April 1st. It's the last chance to buy many of the wonderful images, colours, papers, and accessories!! And it's only until supplies last, so best to get those orders in early.


The image on this card is from Nice and Narrow. I chose this one because 1) I've always loved this set 2) It's retiring and last chance to use it and 3) I knew some of my ladies didn't want to do baby cards, so I chose a set where it was easy to just swap out for another image. (BTW, they used the flower; the Christmas tree didn't appeal either, for some reason).


This particular set is very easy to work with because the images are so "big" . . . . your card is practically finished! Also about a 30 second colouring - in job as well. The scalloped edge is acheived by using our Corner Rounder, a fabulous little tool . . . that is also on the retired list. We don't know why or what else is coming out, but I suggest you order one before they are gone!


To order this set, please email me at stamphappy@xtra.co.nz. Please also see my promotions page for further offers on your orders. I am in the last few weeks of qualifying for an all-expense paid trip to Australia, and any order helps!


Thanks for all your support and kind enthusiasm; it's the lovely ladies out there in New Zealand that make this job so fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tru said...

Hi Jacque - the corner punch is already gone.
Trudi