Wednesday, March 5, 2008



Another little project using one of my favorite sets, A Little Love. And too bad this one is retiring as well! This particular set is really great value - 12 stamps for only 39.95! That's only 3.33 per stamp, which is a value I don't think you'd find even at the Warehouse. And not to mention quality . . .


I love the little images in this one. You can see here that I've omitted the words, giving the set more flexibility. Again, not everyone wanted to do a baby-themed card, but they still had eleven other images from which to choose.


The papers here are our Designer Series Papers called Sarah. They, too, will no longer be available after March 31 (or possibly even before that if supplies run out). I adore these colours and these prints, all easily slotting to either masculine or feminine.
To order any of the above products, please email me at stamphappy@xtra.co.nz.

The stamped stitching was still a little scary for some of my ladies, but I think most gave it a shot! No one cried and nobody was hurt; it's not so hard!


The fun fold is credited to SCS'er Cami, called the Triangle Tri-Fold. I love it - easy and fun.

No comments: