Wednesday, March 12, 2008

{Bunny Hugs}



Happy Easter!! This season seems more festive to me than Christmas in New Zealand because it's becoming cooler. I guess coming from the Northern Hemisphere, it's the winter season that speaks holidays to me.


I found this adorable card on SCS, and although it's simple and quick, it features some cool techniques.


And I love this little basket template! So easy and cute. I went with the covered little candy bars because I couldn't find pastel eggs anywhere here. The story is, I made some of these up for my Monday class, had them for the display, and by Wednesday's class, the chocolates had mysteriously disappeared. None of my children fessed up so far, but I thought I'd better grab a photo of this before the neighbor kid ate them again.


The papers used here are Loves Me, available until the end of March 19.95 for a set of 12 double sided. And the stamp set is Bunny Hugs, also available just until the end of March and is 39.95 for a set of six.

No comments: