Monday, February 4, 2008

{Olive You}



This little set is often looked over, but I really like it. I love how the stamp and font are designed to stamp; if you could see this up close you'd see what I mean. It sort of looks printed on and has a cool visual texture to it.

I decided our second Valentine project would be more kid-oriented since we already do so much for our girly-friends and lots of florals year round. However, these images certainly don't need to be limited to children; I think they are adorable myself! And also not limited to Valentine's Day, either! We should say olive you more than we do. In fact, I don't think I've ever said it. . .

I've copied an old, old card pattern and just updated the colors and the images on it. This Valentine folds up and flips open when it's pulled out of the envelope. It's very adorable and with a dash of glitter, perfect for a fun-loving person of any age.

No comments: