Wednesday, September 10, 2008

{My Incentive Trip Swap}



This is project is one I did last month using a peppermint tea bag. This revision was inspired by my friend, Janine. It's not traditional, but I think with a different sentiment inside, this could be done up for Christmas. You may see this if you are coming to any of my/our Christmas events!


I've used the set called One of a Kind from the Spring Mini Catalogue. Not only is it a great set, but it coordinates with the Boho Blossoms punch, making for quick "cutting out" of those tiny flowers. (many of us used this set for our swaps on the trip, and I think that is why!!)


The colours are inspired by our DSP papers called Berry Bliss. Add a dash of glitter, and I think these can be very Christmas-like.


Now the story on these is: I made up another batch for our Regional Training here in Auckland, which was last Monday. Monday night is traditionally our family night, but because I had the training to do and my husband was leaving that morning for Singapore, we moved our family night to Sunday evening. And mummy realized she still had swaps to finish .. . . so family night became a little Pedersen factory. Hey, my girls are happy to help if I let them use either glitter or snail! So I had to apologize in advance if the ribbon was cut shaggy or pieces a little crooked, as they may have been assembled by Sofie, my six year old! My eight and ten year old daughters are quite exact. Jared also struggle d . . . but I'm not complaining. I am blessed to have a partner who will pitch in and sponge Close to Cocoa on the edges when I need him!
To order yours (project supplies, not husband!), email me today!

2 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

the chocolate was yummy than a tea bag too - very scrummy

stamphappynz said...

Yes, I have noticed that everyone likes to eat their samples! :) Since I do not particularly have a sweet tooth, mine tend to stick around for years. Until they melt in the car or something! Well, Karen, you'll just have to let your customers use their imagination when you put that one out on display!