Tuesday, September 23, 2008

{Easy mini Album}





This is a gorgeous little project shown to Stampin' Up! demonstrators by Carey Cudney at our annual training convention this year. What I love about this is not only is it quick and easy, but it also can be made with just one sheet of 12x12 and a few scraps!


I've presented it here as a small album, but it can easily be a very special card as well, with or without photos. Simply put in sentiments, poetry, stamped images, etc in place of the photos.


Here I have made a little momento to Jared and myself. These photos are some of the shots from when my Dad drove down to both meet Jared for the first time and to take photos for our wedding annoucement. The journaling on the various tags are about the day, the proposal, the significant dates of our engagement, and a few memories. We both looked at those pictures and remarked how young we were! Oh, well, twelve years later we are still together, and that deserves a little celebration, too.


I've used the Le Jardin papers for this project along with the coordinating stamp set - Carte Postale. There is just a few days left for the Free Wheelin' promotion - buy the Carte Postale set and get the Leaves a la Carte wheel FREE! Email me to order before September 30!

5 comments:

Lisa Green said...

Absolutly Stunning. What a lovely way to hold your memories, I will be adding this to the list (pile!) of must do's.
Kindest regards, Lisa Green

stamphappynz said...

Cool, Lisa! Send me a pic of what you come up with - I'd love to see it!

delsdesigns said...

Wow that is just beautiful. I must do something similiar for my huuby and I. Thanks Jacque.

Adele

stamphappynz said...

Well, Adele, I must admit that I did not make this to fit the photos. . . I made the album and then found photos to "fit"! :) But it was neat to see Jared's reaction to it anyways!

Rika said...

Gorgeous mini album!