Thursday, September 4, 2008

{Always Class}


This is a simple design shown to be my the ever-amazing Pauline in Napier. All you need is a couple of square punches!


I love the colours used here - Soft Sky and Old Olive. However, last night I did up a Christmas version of this card which I will post later on. Quick, easy, what else could we want? (if you want to see the christmas verson now, email me.


This is not actually the project we did in class. Our class project was taken straight off of Splitcoast and shamelessly copied, so I thought I'd add something here that was at least somewhat original!


3 comments:

crafty monty said...

Just devine!! I have this stamp set and find it so versatile for giftboxes and other funky card designs. Now I NEED those punches too!

stamphappynz said...

Of course you do!! You "need" ALL the punches!! :)

crafty monty said...

I used to think that you don't really need punches, but OMG I am converted now! I have used them in so many ways, not to mention that you get clean straight (or round)edges