Thursday, September 4, 2008

{My hybrid Always}



And this is what I came up with! Like it? I love it. I mean, embossed chocolate chip - what could be better than that??


To emboss with your dye ink pads:


Stamp you image in Versamark ink and then into your dye ink. Stamp your image onto Whisper White or Very Vanilla. Cover with embossing powder and heat as normal. I have found that it's best to use our Whisper White or Very Vanilla because they have a very smooth finish, which gives you not only a clear image, but also gives you just one or two more seconds to get that embossing powder on.


Colours here are Groovy Guava, Purely Pomegranate, and Chocolate Chip. The stamp set used is Always and it is $65 for a set of 11 stamps - that's just under $6 per stamp!! Available just until November 31st. You can email me to order your set HERE.

5 comments:

Louise F NZ said...

This is gorgeous Jacque! You always have the most elegant cards.
Thank you for my little surprise by the way! I loved it.

Tracy said...

Awesome cards...I agree with Lou.. your cards are always amazing. Love your style

stamphappynz said...

Thanks for the ego lift this morning, girls!! It's people like you who inspire me to keep going even when the dishes need to be washed, the car vacuumed, and endless endless laundry to put away. :)

Lady Di said...

Beautiful card. The colours really complement the stamp. Darn it! Another stamp set I'll have to add to my ever expanding list. Thanks for the inspiration.

stamphappynz said...

That's my job!! :) Hey, cool stuff like this *deserve* to be on the wish list, Lady Di!