Saturday, August 30, 2008

{Father's Day Chocolates}


This is another project inspired by Shelli Gardner herself! I changed it up just a little bit to accomodate the supplies that I own, but still basically her idea presented to us at the annual Stampin' Up! convention in April in Brisbane.


The idea of the pull-up pouch has been around for donkey's years, and it's a good little template to tuck away in your repetoire! Simply resize it easily to fit whatever you are wrapping up - easy peasy. I've used the Jersey Shore designer series papers here, which features a fun colour combination. Using designer papers makes the colour choice for your projects really easy!


I've also used a big favourite set - one of my best sellers - called All in the Family. This is a super set for scrapbook pages! I've also used the two coordinating sets, Family Phrases and the Accessory set for the words and the flowers. It's a cutie!!


I've also used the small star punch for the added dimension. All projects need 3D - that's one of the things that makes a huge difference between ho-hum and wow! Mention this post to me with your order of the small star punch and I will include a sheet of 100 dimensionals with your order! mail@stamphappy.co.nz

No comments: