Tuesday, July 29, 2008

{True Friend Gift}



New from the Spring Mini - this project features the True Friend stamp set. This is a quick little project that is just enough to make a small gift special. Another great thing about this project is that it smells delicious! (Except to my eldest daughter who helped me put the kits together - she hates mint so much I have to search out special toothpaste for her)


I also wanted to point out what an easy colour combination this is: black, white, + one colour is a winner every time. If ever you are stuck, try it out!


The background here is done with the Boho Backgrounds stamp set and the Signo white gel pen. I know there are cheaper gel pens out there, but I guarantee they are just that - cheaper pens that don't work nearly as well. I love the wow effect it gives here.


The Spring Mini is officially out as of Friday. It can be viewed at http://www.stampinup.com/ or get your FREE copy from me with an order. contact me at mail@stamphappy.co.nz.

No comments: