Saturday, August 30, 2008

{Palm Cove Make & Takes}




I KNOW I must be the very last Aus/NZ demonstrator to publish something about the trip on her blog!! I am about 4 hours at the gym these days in the final weeks before Nationals, so time is limited and precious. And on top of that, neither Jared nor myself can figure out how to get the photos off his phone. Yes, he DOES work for Microsoft . . . . . .


So these are the projects I got to make on the trip with Shelli Gardner, co founder of Stampin' Up!. We were so thrilled to know that we were the first demonstrators to see and use this particular set, Ocean Commotion. Not even the USA has had this one yet. It's nice to know we get a few special privileges here and there, isn't it, New Zealand?


You can look forward to this set and those papers in the next mini catalogue, coming in December.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I've never seen that set and I work at Stampin' Up! Not fair! ;-) It is sooo cute.

stamphappynz said...

Yeah, I know!! We got a little extra special treatment this time around!! Well, tell you what, Kimberly, if you come by, you can borrow it. :)