Saturday, August 30, 2008

{Showered with Gifts}


Every day brought a new surprise gift in our rooms. (And roomS is right - we had a three bedroom 2 bath suite!!). I saved the little cards and tags, of course, to show you. So very simple, yet so very beautiful. Really, ladies, if you use beautiful images and beautiful colours, it's easy to create works of art!


I also fell in love with the RIBBON! do you see that?! It's ultra-wide Old Olive ribbon! I'll be hording that, for sure. I might wear it . . . So I asked Aaron, the Australia/New Zealand manager if that was coming, and he said no, it was just a nice ribbon they found to use. I might share a bit of this with my stamp club ladies in the future, but you might have to send me bribes for it.

2 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

yah she's back - looking forward to seeing & hearing all the exciting bits & bobs, you sure deserved the trip for all your hard work!

stamphappynz said...

Thanks, karen! yes, just finished my course in the eleventh hour and will do better at keeping up. Keep an eye out for the new blog to be revealed!