Sunday, July 20, 2008

{Baroque Motifs}


Could you ever ask for a more beautiful stamp set than this one? I think I've made it my mission to ensure each and every customer of mine possesses this set! I reach for it time and time again. And it's a real bargain at 46.95!


This is a simplified version of a layout I designed for a magazine. To see the original, email me at mail@stamphappy.co.nz. I just love the "fat" ribbon (as Tui named it) - it's really a solid embellishment for a big page like this. And when you know a few tricks to use as little as possible, it's really an inexpensive embellishment as well!


Oh, dear, I've just realized that it's been a good three weeks since my last post! I really haven't been sitting on my thumbs, but admittedly it's this time of year that my head goes a little crazy as I prepare for athletic competitions.


Lots more to come; to be revealed soon!

1 comment:

SharonD said...

This is gorgeous Jacque. Can I see your original...and do you have a materials list for this one.

Sharon