Tuesday, July 29, 2008

{Like it a Latte}


I love this set!! This is a great one for versatility - my "students" had fun coming up with different drink concoctions for their cards. We even had multi-coloured marshmallows on a few!


And I just adore the colour combination in the Berry Bliss designer papers - Close to Cocoa, Regal Rose, and Purely Pomegranite. Do you think I could get away with doing Christmas cards in this? {smile}


This card layout was inspired by a layout challenge on Splitcoast; it's perfect for a hot drink or a soup mix. Second, one of my customers asked me to show eyelets, so we did SIX on here!


I joke with my girls that I gave them all diet hot chocolate sachets not as a hint, but because they were the only pink ones! A little chocolate makes any project a winner . . .

No comments: