Thursday, April 24, 2008

{Spring Break Page}



Due to personal guilt (motivation) and customer demand, I am now hurdling my fear of scrapbooking! My honest reaction is that I find scrapbooking intensely satisfying and thoroughly enjoying it!! Thanks for the kick in the pants, everyone!


I will hold a scrapbooking page class the third Wednesday of each month at 7:30. Cost is $10; prestamped kits are $10 and don't inlcude the 12x12 sheet as it costs $4 to post. I figured it was cheaper for you to buy a mixed pack of 12x12 yourself than to pay for postage one by one.


When I sat down to do this page, I had all the colours, the layout, and the stamps all set out and a plan in my head of exactly what I would do. I set the timer for 1 hour so I could finish it and then go pick feijoa's with my girls. Well, four hours later . . . . this is what I ended up with. Different colours, different stamps, and a modified layout. I'm sure this happens to all scrappers. . . call it creative process.


This layout uses the Wanted set, one that I love. It's so versatile, with masculine and cute possibilities. I thought it was just the thing for the photo with my three babies in jeans.


Now the next step I need to take is get all of my photos out of boxes and FIND and ORGANIZE! I know I'm not the only one with piles of photos . . .

2 comments:

Shell said...

That's a lovely layout Jacque :) And yes I often change my mind about colours and stamps etc when I'm doing mine too LOL

chloe said...

This page is fabulous!