Thursday, April 17, 2008

{Convention 2008!}

We had lots of fun for the 2008 Stampin Up Convention in Brisbane last weekend! Perhaps you have already read highlights from other blogs - I've had a super hectic week and am just now sitting down to the computer. Ah, why do we do these things to ourselves?

My personal highlight of the weekend was the time I got to spend with Shelli Gardner and her sweet mother. I know the reason they have been so successful - they are top-quality women who have integrity through and through. They see the big picture, the grand picture of life, and take their roles in life in divine perspective. What an inspiration of humanity they are. I am proud to be a part of their company.

I had the honour of being asked to represent New Zealand in giving a presentation of Wow techniques to the convention. I found it rather amusing when several Australian girls told me I had a very unusual Kiwi accent!

We learned so much over the weekend, both creatively and business-wise. My team and I earned some awards, flowers, and cash prizes, but really, the most important thing to share with the world is how much I love the creative people in my life - both my team members and my customers. These are the reasons I keep going, keep working, and stay inspired.

Thank you all for being part of my life.

No comments: