Friday, April 18, 2008

{Simple Petal Prints}


Last night I had the opportunity to share my passion for stamping and papercrafts with a lovely group of ladies at church. We had a nice lesson about visiting and caring for those around us, and then ended the evening making a couple of projects that could be used as gifts for those whom we visit.


The birthday bagalope was a quick and easy project made from one simple envelope. And then I did this more mature card. I kept it very simple as most had never stamped before. And everyone was successful, even the lady who forgot the stamp part and tried to make her images by just putting the ink pad on top of her card! And I hope she's not reading this!! :)


Petal Prints is a must-have for those who enjoy making truly sophisticated projects.

No comments: