Thursday, April 17, 2008

{Froggy Pop-Up}



I thought this one was different from the first, but when I worked it out, it was just a different version of the same thing! Oh, well, the ladies got to solidify how this template worked then.


This frog set is the perfect one for pop-up cards, so I had to use it somehow. I kept the designs simple so we could focus on the template. And kid cards may as well be quick and easy anyhow.


So I learned some great watercolour techniques this last weekend at convention . . . . this is not an example of that! That's still to come.


I was really sad when the little background sets were discontinued in March, but I think I like this new set even better!!


Unfrogettable stamp set

Sprinkles stamp set for the background

1 comment:

Tru said...

Hi Jacque, Love this pop up card! It's been featured as an Inspiration card on NZSU. Hope that's ok.
Trudi