Wednesday, October 17, 2007

{Scribble This}



I enjoyed this one, but of course, who doesn't love a fun flower card? I loved the swirls and curls to this set. This is a quick template made with a long envelope to create two pockets inside. Very fast to put together. The front can be done more simply as well.


Those clear buttons are a fun accessory as well!
I'm going to offer these gift vouchers for purchase. The minimum amount is $25 for the voucher and the card is FREE. So you let me know the amount to put on the voucher, and I'll send you the completed card to use as a gift. It doesn't have to be this design or the one in the previous post - I'll make up quite a few options. Let those husbands know!! Who wouldn't rather get some stamping money for Christmas instead of a kitchen gadget?? And what an easy and lovely gift for your crafting friends for a birthday.

1 comment:

Judy said...

I did enjoy this class and the cards for holding gift certificates. The swirly flower one was my favourite but also liked the Crab & Co one. Again thanks Jacque - another inspirational class.