Wednesday, October 3, 2007

{Both Way Blossoms Dream}


My friend and team member, Anne, showed me this card. I believe my other good friend, Kayoko, showed it to her. One wonderful thing about this business is the sharing and "making it your own" that goes on! What a wonderful way for us women to bond together. I do love my girlfriends. I love the support they give me and the oohs and ahhs Tui always (nearly always) graces me with. We women work hard; isn't it wonderful to have each other? I mean, how many of us have husbands who gasp when they see our cards?


Okay, so enough with the emotional. This was my first version of this card. I liked it, but decided on a different color scheme, which I will post next. I love this hydrangea stamp. Fun, but still gorgeous because hydrangeas are just that.

Used the French Script background on this one for a more sophisticated feel and did lots of sponging to add aging and visual depth. Also overstamped everything with the Linen background stamp. I'd say if you're going to get one background stamp, get Linen. Great for kissing technique, adding soft texture, and subtle aging, like shown here. The word is from Everyday Flexible Phrases, another essential set. It's a large outlay for the set, but one you'll use over and over and over. Price per image, it's actually quite reasonable.

No comments: