Wednesday, October 17, 2007

{Peaceful Wishes}


Back from Senz and just now my throat is feeling normal after three days of non-stop talking!! Besides the show, Anne, Tui, and I were up early and up late every day planning and laughing. What a great couple of girls they are. Anne even did my quads workout with me, which was no small feat. one hour and twenty minutes just on quads . . . what a sport!

I so much enjoyed meeting the wonderful people in Christchurch. Everyone was so very nice to me, and it gives me tremendous satisfaction to see the delight on their faces when they can see what they can make in a snap with our beautiful products and colors. Here is one of the cards we did in my Quick and Easy Christmas class. (oops - somehow I got a pic of one without the ribbon on it; I'll edit later, so this is a little "sample" of the real finished product!) I'll post the others after I do that class here in Auckland in a couple of weeks. Peaceful Wishes is a stunner - a great set. You can see the complete set here :



At 10.99 per stamp, I'd say it's well-priced for such a gorgeous and versatile set. Please email or call me to order. It's definitely not too early to get those Christmas cards and gifts together!!

No comments: