Wednesday, June 18, 2008

{Took a week off}

I have been having a lovely week's vacation in Rotorua, so no postings this week! I have fought with the hotel cables and my computer, and they won; I cannot get my own computer to hook up to the internet. So, sadly, the stacks of work I brought to do has to wait another week. I am on a hotel computer and therefore cannot even upload a photo with this posting.

Oh, well, it forced me to put my feet up. I've eaten like a pig and watched many movies this week; it's been great! :) My mother and stepfather have been here with me, and I will miss them very much. My girls love them and they both know how to be so utterly helpful. I told my mother she is my little fairy that follows behind and does all the cooking, dishes and laundry. It'd be so easy to get used to that! I think she might wonder what we eat when she's not here.

Got Kjirsti's baptismal dress done. Whew! Just have to put the flowers on it, but I think I am going to go the lazy way and use fabric glue for that. . .

Thanks, Rotorua, for the great week off. How many more weeks until I get to go to Palm Cove now? Am I spoiled or what?!

No comments: