Wednesday, June 4, 2008

{Ahoy Matey!}


I love this stamp set! I bought it for my daughter's fifth birthday party, which she insisted on having a pirate party (go figure). Anyway, I adore this set and the matching map wheel. This card is inspired by Debbie Olsen.


This features another colouring technique - this one uses the watercolour crayons. And that mat pack is excellent for the stitched look!


The sentiment, the birthday stamp, is on promotion this month. It comes in a product bundle at 25% off. You get the Circle of Friendship stamp set (set of eight), the 1 1/4 inch punch, and a love notes pack for $69.11! Please see the Specials and Promotions page for further details.


Many thanks to Jenny who showed me an even better way to tie the ribbons! It worked really well for this project and my ladies here in Auckland were sold on it! To find out more, send me an email!

No comments: