Wednesday, June 4, 2008

{Summer by the Sea Watercolours}


This is a beautiful project inspired by Kelly Lunceford, but quite a bit was changed. The papers are from Spring Silhouettes, and aren't they beautiful? The technique we did in this class was the watercolouring I referred to that we learned at convention - watercolouring with markers. This was such a revelation to me! I did not write down the lady's name who showed us this, but I thank her very much!


I believe it's rather important that you use watercolour paper instead of the normal stamping paper for this technique. What a great way to get more mileage out of your markers and to achieve some different effects with the supplies you may already have. And many, including myself, find this way of watercolouring far easier than traditional methods.


To order the markers or any other supply or for any questions on this technique, please email me at stamphappy@xtra.co.nz.

No comments: