Tuesday, May 27, 2008

{Blossoms Abound}




I thought this was such an old-fashioned set when I first saw it, but I think I'm in love! this is a relatively simple card, but the effects of the two-step stamping are just stunning. What an easy way to create a beautiful work of art! What clever ladies they are - whomever it is who designs these things.


The first time my busines partner and I used this set, it was on accident (email me if you want the story), and done in green. She still swears these are not flowers, but grapes. But done in purple, I swear they are hydrangeas! But really could be anything with the right colours. Except maybe a bar of chocolate.

Love the photo corner punch! Quick and easy way to add that extra something to an empty corner.


Blossoms Abound is a set of seven for 53.95. The My Friend stamp across the bottom is included in the set. stamphappy@xtra.co.nz to order

1 comment:

kareN stampZ said...

I agree stunning but I think it's wisteria (definitely a flower though ;-)